- Character Sheets
- Player Submissions
Stats: PRES, MAN
- See and Speak with all Sprites
- Call Sprites - As a summon spell, calls natural local sprites
- Sprite Request - Sprites must make a save to deny requests.
Call can bring sprites that are not native, but would be acceptable
- Sprite Power - For 10 FP can use touch power of a nearby sprite
Call can bring any sprites which could be in area
Request becomes stronger, Save at 1/2
- Sprite Form - Can temporarily turn into a sprite which could be in
Call can bring any sprite, regardless of terrain
Request becomes almost irresistible to sprites, Save only with a 1.
Lay on Hands
Stats: PRES, END
- Closes Wounds in 1 segment for 1 FP
- For 1 FP / neg LP, touch can bring anyone in -LP to Dalan's NDP. LP
may be spent for this. It takes 2 Segments. The touch can also heal
a target for Level in Lay on Hands in LP per LP spent by user.
The LP restored can be increased by the level of a successful Pain
Resistance check. These LP return at FP recovery rate. This takes
1 seg / LP spent.
- Touch can re-attach severed Limbs for 35 FP or 10 LP. It can also
repair damaged organs for 65 FP or 25 LP. It can not regrow missing
limbs/organs. This use takes 1 minute.
- The touch cures poisons and diseases at a cost of its strength in
LP and FP. This use takes the strength of the poison/disease in Segments.
- Touch can ressurrect the dead. This use drops the user to his End
in LP (or End x level of successful Pain Resistance check). This
use takes 5 minutes. The touch can regrow lost limbs as well. This use
costs double the targets endurance in FP. Regrowing limbs takes 1 minute.
Multiply SP gained from study or training by level in skill